All of the almond milks that I have seen in the grocery store are filled with sugar, preservatives, and soy. Paleolithic nutrition does not allow soy or preservatives and is calls for low amounts of sugar.
Making real paleo milk (almond milk) is easy and healthy.
What you need:
- A Blender
- 1 cup of almonds
- 4 cups of water
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tsp honey
- Cheese clothe or linen
- Container to hold Paleo Milk in
Paleo Milk Recipe
- Soak the almonds over night (a least 8 hours)
- Rinse the almonds with water
- combine almonds and 4 cups of water in blender
- turn that thing on high
- blend for a while
- use cheese clothe and strain
- Stir in Honey and Vanilla
Want a little extra? add 5-8 Dates with the almonds and water then blend
I was going to make a video for paleo milk, but the Korduroy video was awesome!
Did u like this post? Check out our Paleo Salad post.